Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I LOVE My Boys

I love my boys. They make me laugh and smile. Brady and Logan love to be goofy, and they surprise me everyday with the things they learn. Logan loves to ask questions and learn about everything I do. His favorite question is "Why?" All day long he asks why I am doing things and why things are the way they are. I must answer the best I can, because he remembers every word I say. Brady is my expert climber. He is figuring out how to reach anything he desires, and he has amazing balance. He has also become a pretty good basketball player. If Brady is outside, you will find him with a ball, shooting hoops in our little basketball net. He will stand there for ever, shooting ball after ball.

The boys and I had a good Valentines Day. We celebrated with heart shaped strawberry marshmallows and dressed in red. Although Chris refuses to celebrate such a commercialized holiday, he surprised me with a new red pot with red and white tulips for our front porch. Logan enjoyed his preschool Valentines party. Between the party, grandma and grandpa's goodie box and a box of treats from Mary and Carl (our old neighbors), the boys have enough treats to last them for months.

Lately, I've had the desire to create things. I've been spending my nap times baking, painting and sewing. It's been fun to explore my creative side again. My favorite creation is my giant pear painting. I really wanted a pop of color for our kitchen, but couldn't find what I was looking for, so I created it myself. Check out the photo below.

We have a praise! Someone made an offer on our house, and we are getting close to closing on it. Chris and I are feeling relieved that we will soon be down to one mortgage payment. Although we don't understand why it took so long to sell, we are praising God for his faithfulness. We have been truly blessed through the whole moving process, and can see God's hand in all that we have been through.

Brady, the basketball star.

Logan and I on Valentines Day.


Brady making a noodle necklace at Logan's preschool Vday party.
My serious little man stringing noodles.
My pear painting and pink cupcakes for a girls night.
My little taste tester.
Logan and Brady's first slumber party with their friends, Jack and Ethan.


My climber. I have no idea how he balances on the wobbly toy.

1 comment:

The Rossow Clan said...

So cute! They're getting so big.