Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New House New School

We moved again! It's so nice to be back in a house. We moved in over a week ago, and love being here. God has really blessed us with with an amazing home, and we look forward to having people stay with us. With that said, I'm missing my friends and family so stinkin much, so start booking your flights. Seriously, let me know when you would like to visit. Did I mention we are just a few minutes from the beach? I included a few new house photos below.

Logan had his first day of preschool yesterday. I can't believe he is that old. He loved school, and is ready to go back. When we got home, Logan walked around like he was big stuff and Brady followed him around. It was too cute.

Our new finished house.

Logan is showing you his new playroom.
The living room and kitchen.
The master bedroom.
Logan's room.
After giving the tour of the house, Logan wanted me to take more pictures of us.
Spaghetti and chocolate pudding face.
The Children's Museum in Wilmington.

Halloween boys.
Mr. big boy. First day of school.

No comments: