Sunday, July 13, 2008

Having Fun in the Sun

Laney and Logan love to stand at the walk out and look outside. I gave up on keeping the glass clean.

Grandma brought a pinwheel for Logan when she came to visit. It's now one of his favorite toys.

This is pretty much a normal day for Logan and I. It's nice that he enjoys such cheap entertainment.


Chris celebrated his 26th birthday this weekend. I made him a big chocolate doughnut cake because that's pretty much his favorite food. What a dork ... my husband can never take a serious picture.


We went to Longview Lake today with the Sobey family. It's probably the dirtiest lake in America, but we had a great time.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love the one of him blowing the pinwheel: gosh, I can't wait to see him!!

Joel and Kitty said...

What us sass-pot! Wanted to give you a little bloggy love :) Don't you love blogging? Ours is blog.joelandkitty.com. Can't wait to stay in touch through our blogs! You have such a precious family!