Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jen's Career Change

I just recently made the decision to become a stay at home mom. As much as I love being a graphic designer, I was really feeling led to stay at home with Logan. After discussing this decision with Chris, we set a date for me to put in my resignation. I was set to give my two weeks notice on a Thursday. On Tuesday morning I stayed home from work with a migraine and started to think twice about my decision. I began praying that God would give me peace about my decision and let me know that this is where He wanted me to be. In the middle of my prayer I received a call from work, and they told me they were terminating my position. Wow, I couldn't help but smile as they told me this news. God had never given me such a quick and clear answer. I'm not going to lie, it hurts to be let go from my job, but knowing this is where God needs me is comforting.

No comments: